In the meantime, here are the main things I am preoccupied with lately. No surprises here.
-Costuming (springtime finally came to MN, which means I am motivated!)
-Auditioning (so far, this has been nothing but epic fail)
-Hanging out (no romantic entanglements, just friends)
Oh, and since Amber doesn't have Facebook, I need to include this photo since she will appreciate it.

When he held out his arm to me and escorted me around the masquerade, I could've sworn I was the luckiest girl at the ball. :-)
Oh, and one more photo...just to prove that I am making progress on the Ahsoka.
3 comments:
Wow, Teresa, that picture of Cape Zanpa looks /amazing!/ And you're right, I love the picture of you and Jareth.
Since I also still haven't written about your trip to Okinawa (or even finished writing about Singapore), I figure we're mutually behind. I will get around to it someday, though.
Yeah, I thought that picture of Cape Zanpa looked really cool, like it was Peter Pan's Neverland or something.
I love you and Jareth!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment