Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Is the costume blog coming back?

Maybe... I figured out how to make it so that now when you click on the in-progress pictures on the side, it will automatically take you to all the posts that mention those costumes. The rest of the links I have renamed under "Completed Costumes." I don't know anything about HTML, but if I did I could make this blog a whole lot cooler.

Oh, and I also added a "Home" link at the top. Not that my blog has seen alot of action lately, but it all got me thinking about possibly starting another one that would be open to everyone, and would include both costume progress and events that I am involved in. The only thing really holding me back from doing that is the possibility of encouraging stalker-ish behavior. The problem is there are people who legitimately want to know when I am performing in a show or concert, but I don't have a good way of letting those individuals know every single time something comes up. And keeping track of who is interested in which type of performance. Sigh...

In the meantime, you are the only ones who know what is really going on. The rest generally just have to wait for the costume debut in order to see anything.

1 comment:

bery said...

Yay!! I heart the costume blog! And the weird pictures!!