A costumer's retreat
Is this a real life card?!?!?! "Can I trade you a a Young Jedi Ann and Tan Gela (sp?) card for a Teresa Jackson?" "Sure!"
Yes, this is for reals. Hopefully they will be done by Celebration. :-)But in retrospect, I figure there are cheaper ways to hand out a picture of you with your e-mail address on it.
Wow, that is awesome. I want one.
And you shall all have it. :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is this a real life card?!?!?! "Can I trade you a a Young Jedi Ann and Tan Gela (sp?) card for a Teresa Jackson?" "Sure!"
Yes, this is for reals. Hopefully they will be done by Celebration. :-)
But in retrospect, I figure there are cheaper ways to hand out a picture of you with your e-mail address on it.
Wow, that is awesome. I want one.
And you shall all have it. :-)
Post a Comment