People get weirded out when I say "Are you for kidding me?" but it's about my favorite expression right now.
But yes, Dear Readers, it's true. 99 days until Star Wars Celebration V. I try not to get too worked up about conventions anymore, as that seems to be the fastest way to ruin them for me, but I can't help but be pretty excited for this one. Even with the minimal information we have right now, it promises to be memorable.
Four costumes are planned, all four of which need to be fixed, finished, or STARTED before then. This is going to be interesting.
Cinderella is over, which means I actually have the free time to work on them. I am not allowing myself to go to another audition until I have things well under control, which makes me sad but is a great motivator. The show was so wonderful, I cannot wait until my next.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa now I'm really freaked out!! That's so soon!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment