Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CONvergence 2009 Pre-Planning

Well, there's no time to be sad about boys. I have some major partying to do!

The convention hasn't even started yet and I'm already sleep-deprived, staying up late nights/early mornings to finish last-minute costumes and clean my apartment for company. That photographer and his wife from Iowa are staying with me three nights; he's the one that I'm hoping will take awesome pictures of us at Dragon*Con. :-)

This is scary, though. I read over my convention post from last year (it's the only one from July 2008, if you wanted a refresher) and it looks like I'm about to break all my own rules. First off, I AM going to wear my cat costume. I put so much work into it, even sneaking the legwarmers into work to sew on, that I can't NOT wear it at least one night. My goodness, if ever a girl was playing with fire this year...she would be me!

I'm also going to use my unpainted Twi'lek headtails in a cute little dancer outfit I've thrown together this week. It's, uh...cute. And, ummm...legs? *Blushes*

I forgot to show you all a picture of Luke Skywalker and me. How lucky I was to get a picture like this with my REAL brother. :-)

4 comments:

bery said...

Aww!! You guys are SO CUTE!! *gushes*

ADF said...

Awesome photo!

Leiasolosinger said...

Ha ha, Blanche! That's going to be you and Adam at D*C!

bery said...

lol that's a little weird!