Whew! That was fun! And disturbing... I'm too embarassed to relay to you everything that happened, but suffice it to say I managed to come out of the convention without TOO many new stalkers. I even managed a "let's just be friends" statement via texting over the weekend. Hey, it's his fault for sending me a text in the first place telling me he liked me. What goes around...comes back to hit you in the face, I guess.
Here are some stats from the convention:
# of dates/RDTs: 3
# of times I cried: 1
# of new suitors: 2
# of repeat suitors: 3
# of costumes worn: 5, a new record!
# of guys who tried to kiss me, unsuccessfully: 1
# of guys who kissed me, successfully: 0
# of guys who invited me to their hotel room: just 1 (he apologized later)
# of alcoholic drinks I had: 0
# of hours I slept in the last five days: averaged 4.8 per day
# of meals I skipped: too many
# of new costumes planned: a million
# of days until next CONvergence: 361
# of days until D*C: 60
Pictures to follow.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, I lied. I did get kissed by one guy, though it was on the hand. Although, I get really blushy and butterflies in my stomach when I think about that kiss. But I can't describe it for you in detail, because it might make Blanche swoon. ;-)
what?!?!
BTW, did you get any furry stalkers?
No furry stalkers. I managed to just dodge that bullet, but I am now getting to be known as a furry larper. (Live Action Role Player)
If you want more details, Blanche, I'll tell you...if you call me. ;-)
Post a Comment