Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Untitled

Dear Blog,

How’s it going? I don’t know what to write on you anymore. I’m not going to talk about politics, or boys, and it’s procrastination for me to write about costuming when I should just be out there doing it. Even my friends haven’t updated their blogs for a while. They are super busy, but it’s okay because I still have you, Blog-face. I’m just so bored, and I don’t know what to say. I can talk about trivial things, or serious things, or post pictures of random things, but I’m really not in the mood. Plus, I am a very busy person myself. Is it possible that we have come to the end of the road together, dear Bloggy? Do I need to shut you down so that you won’t mock me with your broken promises of literary and communication fulfillment?

Oh, but the times we’ve had! The ways in which we laughed together, mocked together, cried together. The messy apartment and zit-faced pictures I’ve posted on you. No one will ever take those away from me. But where do we go from here? I’m older, sadder, and wiser now. We can’t go back to the way we were.

So where do we go? Answer me, dear Bloggy, answer me…

Love always,
Teresa

5 comments:

ADF said...

"Even my friends haven’t updated their blogs for a while."

I resemble that remark.

Leiasolosinger said...

Actually, Amber, I think that two of you updated that same day. But by the time I figured it out, I had already posted this and didn't want to remove/edit it.

I just got to come up with new stuff to talk about, especially after the spring re-design. :-D

ADF said...

But prior to that, I hadn't updated for something like a month.

The new design looks nice, by the way.

bery said...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long!

Erhen said...

I need you o my blogger.